Find your PR path through a student visa

If you are interested in becoming a Canadian resident, with a good occupation and salary, we have a great offer for you!

You can find a relatively short course in the Health Care field (HCA), in one of the private colleges located in British Columbia province. This course will help you achieve a Canadian Diploma, which leads to better options for work placements, job offers, and a better salary.

Tuition is paid monthly, for easy funding.

Courses start almost every other month, and based on the acceptance letter you will receive your student visa easily and quickly.

The courses we recommend usually take no longer than 10 months, while each week you can easily work in a part-time job, as classes spread over a maximum of 20 hours a week (can be 3 full days or other options). This surely allows a part-time job as well.

Some colleges have several branches for your choice.

One of the best advantages of this choice is that through a Co-Op program in the college, you will receive a job placement through the college itself, with a regular salary, while still being a student. This working experience will serve your PR application as it will be considered a part of the working experience required for PR application.


According to the formal publications of British Columbia province, a health care worker (NOC 3413) earns more than 47,000 Canadian dollars annually (as a median salary). Each year more than 2,000 work placements open and demand is always high.

For more information you can visit this link:


Main Requirements:

Criminal check (PCC)

IELTS – in academic or general mode, with an overall band score of 6. In some colleges, you may take an internal English exam and waive the IELTS exam.

Sufficient funds approval – To gain a Canadian study permit/visa, students need to submit proof of sufficient funds. A GIC of C$10,000 from an approved Canadian bank acts as evidence of funds for your Canadian study permit/visa. The Canadian government needs an assurance that once you land in Canada, you have sufficient funds (at least C$10,000) to cover your living expenses in Canada for one year and to do so, students need to purchase a GIC (Guaranteed Investment Certificate). GIC or Guaranteed Investment Certificate is a short-term liquid investment for a period of one year offered by Canadian banks with a guaranteed rate of return. It is for Indian students who aspire to study in the SPP (Student Partners Program) colleges in Canada.

Vaccination proof of Covid-19.

You can visit the governmental website for full requirements here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/student-direct-stream/eligibility.html

Who are we?

“Ok4Canada” is an Immigration Agency, located in Israel, that is managed and organized by attorney at law Michal Kaplan Hachmon, with 20 years of experience practicing law. We specialize in Immigration programs to Canada, and work with a certified immigration consultant (RCIC), representing and accompanying potential candidates in the process of immigration.  

Our clients will receive full registration details of our RCIC on the official government Immigration site.

If you are a nurse or a caregiver, and Canada is a dream you want to fulfill, we invite you to take this journey with us. We will personally and professionally escort and guide you throughout this life-changing step, in a way you will feel safe and secure.

To take your free assessment please click here and fill out our questionnaire.

Skip to content