Student’s Visa – open a career in Canada

New options to arrive in Canada through short and relatively easy studies! These studies can be achieved through “Create Career College (CCC College)” or “Discovery Community College” (DCC) which are private local career colleges located in BC.   These colleges welcome international students that are seeking to find their future in Canada among local students. This […]


Currently not available.We recommend you to check with us again from time to time.


Come and work in a live-in housekeeping job. You will arrive on a work permit with a job waiting for you (LMIA-based). IELTS is not needed!! Fast-lane track – 4-5 months until you can reach Canada! Comfortable payment plan, good refund policy. Once you will arrive in Canada more options will open for you as […]

Chefs / Cooks

1-year working experience Requirements needed: Clear a job interview Knowledge of English speaking is required. Working experience. Usually, you will start with a job placement LMIA-based, and after 24 months we will apply for your PR. Fast lane visa CURRENTLY OPEN (2-3 placements) FEES AND SERVICE CHARGES INVOLVED (16,500 USD FOR WORK PERMIT, JOB PLACEMENT, […]


Requirements needed: Certificate of profession At least 5 years of recent working experience IELTS in  the general training mode with a minimum score of 5 in each module Knowledge of English speaking is required. Suitable for families – immediate family can join the main applicant from arrival.  The program will allow a Canadian trade certificate […]


Hair Stylists Secondary school education is required. Completion of a two- or three-year hairstyling apprenticeship program or completion of a college or other program in hairstyling combined with on-the-job training is usually required. Several years of experience may replace formal education and training. Employers may require applicants to provide a hairstyling demonstration before being hired. […]

Nurses and Caregivers

Nursing Diploma / Registered Nurses / Psychiatric Nurses / Certificate holders or caregivers (minimum of 800 hours course), with at least 1 year of working experience  Registered nurses / Caregivers of at least one year working experience.  Requirements needed: IELTS for the purpose of registration process (It needs to be academic mode with overall 7 (s-7, […]